Orlando Car Accident Lawyers
When looking for the best Orlando car accident lawyers for your car accident injury claim, you should seek experience and reputation. The top Orlando car accident attorneys can help get you the most compensation you deserve. Call us at (800) 337-7755 to see if we are the best Orlando car accident attorneys for you.
Jason Turchin, Esq. has handled thousands of Florida car accident claims, including many Orlando car accident claims, Disney World car accident cases, Universal Studios car accident cases, and other Orlando car accidents on I4, the Florida Turnpike, I95 and surrounding areas. His legal team can fight for your rights to get the most money on your cases and help protect your rights.What Can You Collect Money For in an Orlando Car Accident Claim?
Florida car accident law and common law allow you to collect money for several different things if you're injured in an Orlando car accident. These are just some of the things you may be entitled to money for following a car accident in Orlando:
- Medical expenses - depending on whether you are a tourist visiting from out-of-state, a Florida resident, a pedestrian, or were riding a bus, motorcycle, or in a taxi, different insurances may apply to cover your medical expenses. The law can be fairly complex, and it is important to speak with in Orlando car accident lawyer to understand your rights.
- Pain and suffering - Florida car accident law allows you to collect pain and suffering money under certain circumstances. This is money to help compensate you for the pain and suffering you went through from the time of the accident through the time of settlement, as well as anticipated pain and suffering for the rest of your life if you are entitled to it.
- Property damage - Whoever causes a car accident in Florida is generally responsible to pay for all property damage they cause. However, some people drive in Florida without insurance or without adequate insurance. Our office can help sort out who is responsible for the property damage and the easiest way to get it paid.
- Lost wages - If you lose work as a result of an accident caused by someone else's negligence, you may be entitled to get your lost wages reimbursed. Even if you were at fault and caused a car accident in Florida, your own personal injury protection benefits may also compensate you for a portion of your lost wages.
- Loss of earning capacity - If you sustained serious injuries as a result of a car accident in Orlando, and lost the ability to earn the same living you were prior to the accident, you may be entitled to collect money for your loss of earning capacity as a result of the accident.
- Punitive damages - If your Orlando car accident was caused by a drunk driver, Florida law may allow you to collect punitive damages against the drunk driver and, under certain circumstances, against any bar or restaurant who knowingly served an alcoholic, or a minor.
A car accident in Orlando can happen in many unexpected ways. Here are some examples of Orlando car accident claims that office is handled:
- A tourist visiting a Florida themepark was injured when another tourist carelessly changed lanes while driving and slammed into the side of their vehicle.
- A Disney employee was tragically killed in a fatal Orlando car accident when a careless tractor-trailer driver was texting and not paying attention, and slammed into the rear of her car.
- A handicapped passenger on a Disney bus was injured when a car ran a red light and slammed into the bus.
- An Orlando tourist was injured on I-4 when another vehicle failed to slow down in traffic and slammed into the rear of her car.
- A driver was injured near Universal Studios in Orlando when another vehicle failed to yield to the right of way and slammed into her vehicle.
Some of the common injuries resulting from a car accident in Orlando are:
- Neck sprain and strain
- Disc bulge and herniation
- Broken ribs
- Cuts and bruises
- Lacerations requiring stitches
- Back pain
- Brain damage
- Loss of consciousness
- Accidental death
Some Orlando car accident victims may just treat at an emergency room or urgent care in Orlando, while others may undergo a course of physical therapy, chiropractic treatment, orthopedic consultations, or even surgery.Orlando Car Accident Claim Attorney Guarantee
If you were injured in an Orlando accident, you do not have to pay us any money out of pocket. We only get paid if you recover money for your injuries. If you do not settle your case, or win at trial, we waive all fees and costs if there is no recovery.Insurance Companies That Handle Orlando Car Accident Claims
Both in-state and out-of-state insurance companies may handle an Orlando car accident claim. Our office has significant experience dealing with both. Some of the most common car Insurance companies that handle claims in Orlando, include:
- Geico - Geico claims are often handled in the Lakeland, Florida office no matter where in the state of Florida you were injured by Geico driver.
- Allstate - Allstate has various offices in Florida that handle their bodily injury claims. Many of the most serious claims are handled out of the Tampa office.
- USAA - If you were injured in a car accident in Orlando by driver insured with USAA, most of their claims are handled by an adjuster located outside of Florida. However, you would still need a Florida car accident lawyer to help with the claim if the accident occurred within the state of Florida.
- Progressive - Progressive has adjusters located in many counties throughout Florida. However, an adjuster located near Disney World may get the claim to handle and try to settle.
- State Farm - State Farm usually has several claims offices throughout Florida that handle car accident claims.
Millions of tourists visit Florida every year. Accidents involving out-of-state visitors to Orlando are very, very common. Disney world has many streets and highways parking lots. With the number of drivers unfamiliar with driving throughout the Disney World park property, car accidents in Disney are inevitable. Some of the most common car accident cases in Disney World we see are:
- Car rear ended at a traffic light in Disney World
- Car ran a red light and struck a Disney World bus
- Delivery truck failed to use reasonable care and struck a car on Disney property
- Disney employee was struck and killed by a tractor-trailer whose driver was texting while driving
- Monorail accidents
- Disney World bike accident
- Disney park guest hit by a car in the parking lot
Orlando car accident lawyers on call, open late and on weekends for free consultation.
Our team of experience Orlando car accident lawyers and paralegals are on call throughout the day and evening for a free consultation. We are also on call on weekends and holidays to discuss your possible Orlando car accident case.
Prior results do not guarantee any future success as all cases are unique. Feel free to contact us to discuss your particular Orlando car accident claim.