SeaWorld, Discovery Cove, Aquatica
SeaWorld, Discovery Cove and Aquatica are all Orlando theme parks owned and operated by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. Families from across the nation come to Orlando to enjoy these theme parks and others. They each offer their own unique family experience that is sure to create life long memories.
Vacations can turn into nightmares when a park is negligent. An accident can not only ruin your vacation, but can potentially change your life forever. Unfortunately, the parks we believe we are safe in are not always living up to their duties.
If you or a loved one has suffered from an injury while a guest at SeaWorld, Discovery Cove, or Aquatica, you may have a civil claim for damages. Our office can help you pursue recovery for your pain and suffering, reimbursement of medical expenses, lost wages, and more.
Many different types of injuries can be sustained while visiting these theme parks. The Law Offices of Jason Turchin has experience in handling all types of claims and always offers a free consultation. The following are examples of some of the most common theme park accidents.
- Slip and Fall - You or a loved one can sustain injuries from a slip and fall accident when the park is negligent in maintaining the floors and walkways. Water, slippery substances, cleaning solutions, animal dropping and more can be the cause of your slip and fall. SeaWorld shows involve splashing and water. When the surfaces of the stadiums are not cleaned and dried properly, guests can fall. The park has a duty to remove these foreign substances from the floors that they knew or should have known about. If you have suffered from a slip and fall, contact our office to speak with a Theme Park Slip and Fall attorney at (800) 337-7755.
- Trip and Fall - Trip and falls can happen when the paths and walkways of the guests are not made clear of foreign objects or maintained properly. A guest can trip over uneven walkways, unmarked steps or ramps, tree roots, debris and more. It is the responsibility of the park to maintain the grounds. If you or a loved one have suffered from a trip and fall, you may have a claim for damages associated with your injuries.
- Injuries getting on and off rides - Many theme park injuries occur when guests are getting on and off rides. Occasionally rides are built in a manner that is simply dangerous to the rider. Platforms can drop, railings can break, and other malfunctions can happen that will cause an accident while getting on and off the rides. If you or a loved one has been injured while getting on or off rides such as Manta, Kraken, Journey to Atlantis, Empire of the Penguins, or any other ride or water slide at SeaWorld or Aquatica, contact our office for a free consultation with a Amusement Park Accident attorney.
- Improperly maintained rides - Rides and roller coasters have many components. They are held together by steel and bolts. If the rides are not maintained correctly, loose bolts or sharp edges can cause bruising, lacerations, and more to the riders. Ride restraints must also be properly and securely connected to hold the rider in safely. If restraints are not properly attached, the ride can cause severe injury and even death. If you or a loved one have been injured while on a ride at SeaWorld, Discovery Cove, or Aquatica, our office can help.
- Loose items from other riders - Many large roller coasters have been altered due to loose items flying off of riders and injuring others. The theme park has a duty to make sure you are safe on their rides. If they have allowed an individual on a ride while wearing any restricted items, you can be injured. If you have been injured while on a roller coaster, speak with a Florida Park Injury lawyer as soon as possible for a free consultation.
- Water slide accidents - Aquatica is SeaWorld's water park. The park is filled with water slides, wave pools, and inner tube rides. Accidents are common in these types of parks. Slip and falls, trip and falls, accidents getting on and off rides or onto water slides are most common. If you or a loved one has been injured at Aquatica or any other water park in Florida, contact my office for a free consultation.
- Broken bones
- Wrongful death
- Whip lash
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Headaches/head injuries
- Cuts and Bruises
- Food poisoning
Visiting Seaworld Orlando, Discovery Cove, Aquatica, or any other Florida theme park should be filled with adventure and fun. Our office is here to help you if your adventure turned into a nightmare due to negligence.
We are available for a consultation by telephone or in Orlando, Kissimmee, Ocoee, Oviedo, Fort Myers, Gainesville, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Lake Worth, Tampa, Tampa Bay, Brandon, Bradenton, or any other city in Florida.
Out of State? No problem. We handle many Florida tourist accident claims.
Common key words include, Seaworld Accident Attorney, Seaworld Slip and Fall attorney, Seaworld Attorney, Theme Park Accident Attorney, Theme Park Accident Lawyer, Aquatica Accident Attorney, Discovery Cove Accident Attorney, Orlando Theme Park Accident Lawyer.