West Palm Beach Car Accident Lawyer
West Palm Beach Car Accident Lawyers
If you were hurt in a motor vehicle accident in West Palm Beach, Florida, it can be particularly challenging to determine what you can to do obtain the compensation you deserve without an experienced car accident attorney. Fortunately, our legal team is prepared to help create a strong legal strategy to help you recover the compensation that is deserved. Some of the damages that our attorneys can help you to obtain include medical bills, lost wages, vehicle damages, and emotional suffering.
Our Florida car accident law firm has handled many claims for those injured in a car accident in West Palm Beach, FL. Call a WPB accident lawyer at the Law Offices of Jason Turchin today at (561) 208-5700.
According to Wikipedia, West Palm Beach is a city in and the county seat of Palm Beach County, Florida, United States. It is located immediately to the west of the adjacent Palm Beach, which is situated on a barrier island across the Lake Worth Lagoon. The population was 100,343 (revised) at the 2010 census. West Palm Beach is a principal city of the Miami metropolitan area, which was home to an estimated 6,158,824 people in 2017.
The Common Types of West Palm Beach Car Accidents
Some of the most common types of car accidents in which West Palm Beach motorists are involved include the following:
● Head-on collisions. These accidents occur when the front ends of opposing vehicles strike one another. Serious injuries and fatalities often occur as a result of these accidents.
● Multiple vehicle pile-ups. These accidents frequently occur on highways and freeways, and are one of the deadliest kinds of accidents. Vehicles that are involved in pile-ups can be struck a number of times. These accidents also often result in particularly complicated issues involving liability.
● Rear-end collisions. These accidents occur when one motor vehicle crashes into another vehicle located in front of it. These accidents are often caused when the rear vehicle accelerates accidentally. In many cases, the vehicle that is struck is much more seriously damaged than the other vehicle.
● Rollovers. Vehicles rollover when the vehicle flips onto its side or roof. Rollovers are often the result of vehicles with high centers of gravity traveling at very fast speeds. Sport utility vehicles and trucks are known to roll over much more easily than many other types of vehicles.
● Side impact collisions. Sometimes referred to as T-bone collisions or broadside accidents, this category of accidents includes cases where a vehicle’s side is impacted by the front of another vehicle. Because the sides of vehicles are not as well as protected as the front or rear, these accidents often result in serious injuries for the motorists that are involved.
● Sideswipes. This type of collision refers to a crash where the sides of two vehicles touch or “swipe” one another. While these accidents can result in light, cosmetic damage if both drivers maintain control, in more serious cases, these accidents can result in substantial damages.
● Single-car accidents. These accidents occur when there is only one vehicle involved in a collision. In some situations, single-vehicle operators end up striking trees, poles, or other stationary objects. In other situations, drivers can end up colliding with pedestrians.
It is important to understand that there are also a number of other types of car accident categories. This article has reviewed just some of the most common occurrences. For example, a drunk driving victim in West Palm Beach could be entitled to significant compensation if injured in a car crash. Our car accident lawyers have handled many claims for victims of drunk driving throughout Florida.
Speak with an Experienced Accident Attorney in West Palm Beach
If you or a loved one has been harmed in an accident, you should not hesitate to contact our law firm so that we can begin fighting for the results you deserve. We are committed to helping accident victims obtain the compensation they deserve so that accident victims can return to their life as soon as possible. Contact our law office today to schedule an initial free case evaluation.