Orlando Personal Injury Lawyer
If you are injured in an accident in Orlando and now want to pursue a personal injury lawsuit, you have likely been left with a number of questions concerning what types of damages you will be able to obtain and how much you can expect to pay for an attorney. The amount of damages that you can expect to receive depends on the accident that occurred, and because our firm operates on a contingency fee basis, there is no fee unless we are successful in obtaining compensation for you. Call a personal injury lawyer in Orlando at the Law Offices of Jason Turchin today for a free consultation at (407) 792-0265.
Some of the most common types of personal injury accidents that our attorneys handle include the following:
- Birth injuries. These injuries are particularly serious and often result in complications that a person will have to face for the rest of their life. Additionally, parents often end up facing substantial medical bills.
- Brain damage. One of the most common and serious types of injuries that occurs from motor vehicle collisions and other types of accidents are traumatic brain injuries.
- Burns. These injuries are one of the most dangerous conditions that a person can face. Burn injuries are often caused as a result of chemical fires due to unsafe working conditions. Frequently, these injuries lead to particularly large medical bills.
- Dog bites and attacks. It might be surprising, but dog bites and attacks have the potential to be more serious than they might first appear. Many times, the victims of these attacks are able to obtain compensation for things like medical bills, lost wages, and other complications.
- Negligent security. If a person attends a public area and experiences an injury or fatality as a result of inadequate security or negligence, it is possible to initiate a lawsuit. Property owners are often the ones liable for the injuries and wrongful deaths that occur as a result of these accidents.
- Car accidents. Given the number of drivers on the roads, it should come as no surprise that car accidents are the most common type of accident in the country. Many of these accidents involve the negligence of one or several motor vehicle operators. Even victims of accidents that appear minor could end up requiring substantial medical care. Our Orlando car accident lawyers have handled many claims throughout Orlando.
- Slip and fall accidents. Each year, a large number of people in Florida are harmed in slip and fall accidents. These falls often result in serious injuries that require a substantial amount of medical care, resulting in large expenses. We handle claims against most major retailers, including a slip and fall claim at Walmart.
- Wrongful death. When someone dies as the result of another individual’s negligence or reckless acts, the survivors of the deceased individual are able to pursue compensation.
Personal injury lawsuits serve a very important role for accident victims because they often allow individuals to obtain compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses. As a result, if you or a loved one was injured in an accident, you can likely end up facing a number of serious damages. Fortunately, our Orlando personal injury attorneys remain committed to fighting for the compensation that you deserve. Contact our law office today to schedule an initial consultation.