The Law Offices of Jason Turchin, a Multi-State personal injury law firm, is offering various scholarships to students who are currently attending or plan to attend their first year of college or graduate school in the upcoming fall semester. We've been there! We understand the passion and drive many students have while facing the ever-increasing costs of education. Our Florida injury lawyers want to help build a community of scholars with the drive to succeed and better themselves and the lives of others. Throughout our lives, we are often faced with challenges. It is by facing these challenges that we can continue to succeed. We believe that by helping students who fought to overcome those struggles, we can continue to better the lives of those around us. This scholarship gives us an opportunity to do just that.
The current open submission period is for Fall 2019! Applications must be received on or by Friday, July 5th, 2019.Scholarship Details and Guidelines
- Students can be attending or planning to attend any college or graduate school in the United States.
- To receive scholarship funds, you must be living in the United States (with a U.S. mailing address) at the time of the scholarship’s due date.
- All applicants must be attending or plan on attending for their first year of college or graduate school.
- As proof of your first-year status, you will need to submit a digital copy of your acceptance on college on letterhead from that college.
- All applications for the current semester are due by Friday, July 12, 2019.
In addition to our scholarships, if the content in your essay is relevant to subject matter we blog or write about, we may contact you for permission to publish all or part of your essay on our website, blog or social media.Application Instructions and Requirements
- To apply, you will need to submit a 500-1,000 word essay on the topic.
- To submit your scholarship essay, email us the completed essay, and a digital copy of the acceptance letter from your college or graduate school verifying your first-year status to email@example.com.
- In the body of your email, you MUST include: your name, address, phone number, and the name of your current/planned school.
- The essay MUST be attached as either a .DOCX or .PDF and should be 12 pt. font, Times New Roman or another easily-legible font, with double-spacing, etc.). Please also cite any sources used.
- Your subject line in your email MUST start with your name then the year in which you are applying then the name of the scholarship as found on the scholarship page. (Example: Subject - Chris Jones Fall 2019 Turchin Autism Scholarship)
Failure to follow this format may disqualify your application.
Please send any questions to this e-mail. We look forward to receiving your submissions!
Winners will be notified via email by August 2019 and must reply acknowledging acceptance of the scholarship award within 15 days or the award will be forfeited.About Jason Turchin
Personal Injury Lawyer Jason Turchin has handled more than 6,000 accident and injury claims. He is passionate about victims' rights and helping others. he has been seen on the CBS Evening News, Bloomberg, Miami Herald, NBC, Telemundo, CBS, and many other media outlets. He is a best selling author, and entrepreneur. As a Miami car accident lawyer, Jason Turchin has represented victims injured in Miami and families whose loved one was injured or killed in Miami. As a Florida product liability lawyer, Jason Turchin has represented victims injured by defective pressure cookers, airbag shrapnel, automobile defects, and defective or dangerous products.