Drunk Driving Victims
It is estimated that over 1,000 people die each year in alcohol-related crashes in Florida, according to Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles. That means nearly 3 people die every day from drunk or impaired driving.
Experienced Florida Lawyers for Drunk Driving Accident Claims
At the Law Offices of Jason Turchin, our drunk driving accident victim lawyers have handled many drunk driving cases throughout all of Florida. Jason Turchin is a member of Mother's Against Drunk Driving and the National Crime Victim Bar Association.
You may be entitled to money from various insurance policies
If you need an attorney for injuries sustained in a drunk driving accident in Florida, you may be entitled to the following damages:
- Personal injury protection benefits up to $10,000.00
- Property damage award for vehicle or property damage
- Lost wage reimbursement
- Past and future pain and suffering
- Loss of earning capacity
- Past and future medical expenses
- Reimbursement of out of pocket expenses
- Punitive damages
If a loved one died in a drunk driving accident in Florida, you may also be entitled to recover additional damages for the survivors or estate of the person killed by a drunk driver:
- Loss of support and services
- Loss of consortium
- Pain and suffering
- Funeral expenses
- Death benefit from Personal Injury Protection insurance
- Life insurance benefits
- Punitive damages
What insurance may apply to pay money to a victim of a drunk driving accident in Florida?
There are several places an experienced drunk driving attorney in Florida may look to get compensation for you for your injuries or loss. These may include:
- Your own car insurance
- Car insurance from any relatives who lived with you at the time of the drunk driving crash
- The vehicle owner of the car that caused the accident
- The drunk driver's insurance, if he or she was not the vehicle owner
- The car manufacturer if there was a defect in the design or manufacturing of the car(s) that caused or contributed to the Fla drunk driving crash
- Any bar or party host who served the drunk driver if the drunk driver was under 21 years old or was a known alcoholic
- Any autobody shop or mechanic who worked on the car if there was any inadequate repair which caused or contributed to the crash
- Homeowners and property associations if the accident scene revealed any problem which caused or contributed to the crash, like overgrown trees covering a stop sign
Do you handle drunk driving victim cases throughout Florida?
Yes. Our office represents victims of drunk driving and their families throughout all of Florida, regardless of where in the Florida the drunk driving crash occurred. We can represent drunk driving cases in Key West, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, West Palm Beach, Tampa, Naples, Tallahassee, Pensacola, Weston, and elsewhere.
Contact Broward County drunk driving wreck lawyer, Miami drunk driving crash attorneys, i95 drunk driving crash lawyers, Ft Lauderdale dui crash victim attorney, Orlando drunk driving wrongful death.