Florida Slip and Fall Attorney
When you've been hurt on someone else's property, determining whether they were at fault in causing or contributing to your injuries may be extremely important. Call an experienced Florida slip and fall attorney at the Law Offices of Jason Turchin today at (800) 337-7755 for a free consultation.
Our Florida slip and fall lawyers can help answer your questions and fight to determine whether any business, homeowner, store, or property owner may have caused or contributed to your injuries, and whether you may deserve compensation for your Florida slip and fall case. We've handled hundreds of slip and fall claims throughout Florida, and can help determine what compensation you deserve.Proving Your Florida Slip and Fall Case
Most slip and fall claims in Florida are won by proving a defendant was negligent. The basic elements of negligence in Florida are duty, breach of the duty, causation, and damages. In the case of a slip and fall at a grocery store, for example, you generally need to prove that the grocery store had a duty to use reasonable care, failed to do so, and as a result of their failure, you sustained injuries.
Florida statutes provide the general foundation for winning a Florida slip and fall case. If someone slips and falls on a substance in a business establishment, like a restaurant or store, we need to prove that the business had actual or constructive knowledge of the dangerous condition and should have taken appropriate action to remedy it. That does not necessarily mean that they actually knew about the substance on the ground before you slipped and fell on it.
You can also win a Florida slip and fall case by proving that the dangerous condition existed for a sufficient length of time that if the restaurant or store was exercising reasonable care they would have known about it. Even if the restaurant or store did not have actual knowledge of the specific substance or dangerous condition that caused your injuries, you can also win your Florida slip and fall case if you can show the condition occurred with regularity and was therefore foreseeable.Florida Slip and Fall Law
Summary of what you generally need to prove to win a slip and fall case in Florida:
- There was a dangerous condition, which caused you to slip and fall and get hurt.
- The store knew about the condition, and should have take appropriate action to remedy it; or
- The dangerous condition existed for such a length of time that they should have known about it; or
- That the dangerous condition occurred with regularity and was therefore foreseeable.
Our Florida slip and fall attorneys know the challenges faced when handling a slip and fall lawsuit in Florida. That's why our team of experienced slip and fall attorneys can help secure evidence, hire experts if needed, and begin working to prove your case as soon as you sign up with us.Where Do You Handle Florida Slip and Fall Cases?
Our Florida slip and fall lawyers handled slip and fall injury claims throughout the entire state of Florida. This includes acting as:
- Orlando slip and fall attorney
- Key West slip and fall law firm
- Miami Walmart slip and fall attorneys
- Naples slip and fall lawyer
- Disney World slip and fall claim lawyers
- Pensacola slip and fall attorney
- Walmart slip and fall - Over the years, we've represented many Walmart customers who slipped and fell on various substances, like soda, detergent, grease, and water. Some stores, like Walmart, that have a lot of customers may have a duty to clean very often.
- Publix slip and fall claims - Publix has a team of adjusters that help negotiate settlements when customers slip and fall in a store, if you can prove they were negligent. We've resolved many claims against Publix.
We work on a contingency fee basis, which means you will never owe us money if there is no recovery. We waive all fees and costs if there is no settlement or verdict. With more than 5,500 personal injury claims handled, Jason Turchin and his legal team can fight to get you all of the money you deserve on your Florida slip and fall claim.
Prior results do not guarantee any future success as all cases are unique. Feel free to contact us to discuss your particular slip and fall case in Florida.