Miami Car Accidents
Miami Car Accident Lawyers
If you were injured in Miami as a result of a car accident, you may be entitled to money for your injuries. Hiring the best Miami car accident attorney for your situation may be very important. Call Miami car accident lawyer Jason Turchin at (305) 373-0550 to see if we can help with your car accident claim in Miami. If you say, "I need a Miami car accident lawyer near me", we can help!
Anyone who drives in Florida understands that motor vehicle accidents are a common occurrence, and that a crash can occur in a number of different types of situations. While some accidents involve collisions between vehicles, others involve drivers who end up colliding with stationary objects. No matter how your accident occurred, our attorneys understand the complex nature of car accidents and are prepared to fight for the results you deserve. Whether you need to make a claim against the at-fault person, or were hit by an uninsured motorist and need to make a UM claim, we can help.
Common Types of Motor Vehicle Accidents
While they can occur in a countless number of ways, some of the most common types of car accidents that our law firm handles include the following:
● Head-on collisions. When vehicles are involved in head-on collisions, the resulting damage can be substantial. If collisions occur while the vehicles are traveling at high rates of speed, it is very common for fatalities to occur as well as serious injuries, including internal organ damage and traumatic brain injuries.
● Rear-end collisions. One of the most common types of car accidents is a rear-end collision. Many of these accidents occur due to motor vehicle drivers that incorrectly gauge the speed of vehicles around them. Many rear-end collisions also occur because drivers operated vehicles while distracted. When rear-end collisions involve vehicles traveling at a fast enough speed, it is very common for muscle strains and whiplash to occur, if not more severe injuries too.
● T-bone collisions. Also known as side-impact collisions, these accidents involve a collision between two or more vehicles that are traveling at moderate to very fast rates of speed. In a large number of cases, T-bone accidents are the result of one driver failing to obey traffic regulations, including stop signs or traffic lights. Many times, these accidents occur suddenly and leave victims facing traumatic injuries that can last the rest of their lives. Because the sides of vehicles lack the same type of protection that the fronts or backs of vehicles provide, these accidents are often particularly deadly and result in spinal cord injuries, broken bones, and traumatic injuries. In response to the serious risk of these injuries, some new motor vehicles contain side-impact airbags which are designed to prevent drivers and passengers from the dangers of this type of accident.
● Tire blowouts. While modern developments have helped vehicles operate more safely and perform better, blowouts are still known to occur. Tire blowouts occur when a tire is significantly damaged and suddenly loses its air pressure, which can lead to the vehicle losing control. While defective tires can cause tire blowouts, these events can also happen if tires are not properly inflated or are overloaded. Despite the risk of tire blowouts, motor vehicle operators are required to make sure that motor vehicles operate safely. As a result, motorists should make sure to consistently check the air pressure on tires.
What types of damages can I recover from a car accident in Miami?
A Miami car accident victim may be entitled to, among other damages:
· Up to $10,000.00 in personal injury protection benefits (PIP)
· Lost wage reimbursement
· Sick day reimbursement
· Medical payments
· Medical care reimbursement
· Property Damage
· Pain and suffering
Speak with an Experienced Miami Car Accident Attorney
Our law firm has significant experience handling all types of car accident cases. We understand that victims are often left facing lost wages, medical expenses, and property damages, which is why we remain committed to making sure you obtain the compensation that you deserve. We invite you to contact our law office today to schedule an initial free consultation.
If you need a Miami car accident attorney to help with your auto injury claim, call Jason Turchin at 305-373-0550 today for a free consultation. Every day, there are several car accidents throughout Miami-Dade County, Florida. Often times, these accidents are caused by the negligence of another driver. If a negligent driver hurt you, you may have a car accident claim.
Jason Turchin represents car accident victims throughout Miami. This includes:
· City of Miami
· Miami Beach
· Cutler Ridge
· Miami Lakes
· Miami Springs
· Coral Gables
Miami Car Accident Lawyer - Kendall Auto Accident Attorney