One of the most disturbing types of case we handle is on behalf of a victim of molestation, rape or other sexual assault. Many victims think that they have to sit and wait for the criminal case to be concluded in order to get justice or compensation. This is not always the case.
The criminal case focuses primarily on punishing a criminal. In the civil case, we focus on the crime itself – Could it have been prevented? Why did this happen? Who could have stopped it? Often, the civil case works side by side with the criminal case. The civil case is also brought in the victim’s name, or anonymously. If you were the victim of a sexual assault, molestation or rape in Florida, call me at 888-998-4284. It’s always a free consultation.
As victim’s rights attorneys, we represent victims of rape, molestation and sexual assault on behalf of the victim. We fight to get answers for our victims and pursue compensation or financial or other punishment on their behalf. Victims may be entitled to compensation for pain and suffering, and past and future medical bills. Some victims may also be entitled to recover punitive damages, meant to punish the perpetrator or Defendant.
Jason Turchin has represented many victims of molestation, rape and sexual assault, including cases against churches, day care centers, hotels, restaurants, and homeowners. Here are just a few examples of cases Jason handled throughout Florida:
- Minor was molested by her friend’s father who had been previously convicted of molestation and child sex crimes
- Minor child against her grandparents for failing to prevent her from being molested by her father near Tampa
- Adult female was sexually assaulted by a manager in the bathroom at a fast food restaurant in Miami Beach, Florida
- Adult female was groped by a used car salesman in Central Florida while they were on a test-drive
- Autistic child was molested by the janitor at her private school in the Orlando area
- Minor child was molested by a neighbor while at her friend’s house in Central Florida
- Child was sexually assaulted by another student on a school bus in South Florida
- Woman was raped by furniture delivery men in Miami who were at her house to set up her furniture set
- Woman was sexually assaulted on a private hotel beach by a drunk trespasser in the Naples area
- Young woman was raped in her apartment in Miami by an unknown perpetrator
Miami Molestation Victim Attorney – Orlando Rape Victim Lawyer – Ft Lauderdale Sexual Assault Case – Victims Rights Attorney Florida