Shooting and Murder
As a Victim’s Rights Attorney, we try to get these answers for the victims. If you lost a loved one to any of the following:
- Gun Violence
- Vehicular Manslaughter or Homicide
- Underage Drinking
Jason Turchin has represented many families who lost loved ones as a result of a crime. In a civil claim, we focus on the crime itself to see if it could have been prevented or was foreseeable, and we try to figure out exactly what happened. Through complex analysis of the evidence and records, we try to get answers for the victim’s family to help get some closure.
If the death could have been prevented, our office may pursue a civil claim or lawsuit against all persons or companies who contributed or were somehow responsible for the death. Family members may be entitled to pain and suffering, lost income, loss of support and services, among other things.
Here are examples of some murder or crime-related death claims Jason Turchin has handled:
- Young man was shot and killed as his family was driving by a gas station
- Teenager was struck and killed by a train after being served alcohol underage at a bar in Central Florida
- Teenager was a passenger in a car who was killed when the drunk driver of the car lost control and flipped the vehicle
- Young man was shot and killed by an acquaintance in a house on the west coast of Florida
Miami Murder Victim Attorney – Fort Lauderdale DUI Manslaughter Victim – Florida Homicide Victims Rights – Orlando Dram Shop Death Lawyers