Florida's Wrongful Death Law
Florida's Wrongful Death Act is set forth in Sections 768.16-768.26. The act defines how long you have to file a lawsuit in Florida for wrongful death, who is entitled to get money or pain and suffering from an accidental death, who has the right to bring a lawsuit for wrongful death in FL, and many other provisions.
Florida Wrongful Death Attorney
An attorney with experience handling Florida wrongful death cases can assist you with your fatal accident case, and can help guide you through the process. The goals are justice and closure for our victims.
- How long do I have to bring a Florida wrongful death case?
- Who can bring a lawsuit in Florida for wrongful death?
- What happens if a personal injury results in death in Florida?
- Right to pursue wrongful death case in Florida if the Defendant dies
- Florida Wrongful Death Net Accumulations
- Who are considered survivors under Florida's Wrongful Death Act?
- Damages Recoverable In A Florida Wrongful Death Case
- Florida Wrongful Death Damages