Is your espresso machine creating unsafe conditions in your home? Enjoying a cup of coffee in your own home shouldn’t come at the expense of you or your family’s safety. Glass carafes can explode without warning, causing damage to your home or injuring you or your loved ones. If you were burned by an exploding espresso machine, you may have a claim for personal injury entitling you to money for your pain and suffering, burns, scars, property damage, past and future medical treatment and more. Our espresso injury lawyers can handle claims against most brands. If you were injured by an exploding espresso machine, call the product liability attorneys
at the Law Offices of Jason Turchin today for a free consultation. Feel free to chat with us live or call us at 800-337-7755.
If you were burned by an espresso machine with a glass carafe that exploded, you may be entitled to compensation. Our Florida product liability attorneys
can handle cases where someone was burned by exploding contents from an espresso machine throughout the US. If you need an espresso machine attorney because your espresso machine exploded and burned you, call us today. We can handle espresso maker burn claims against most major companies, including LoHi Tech, Krups, Mr.Coffee, Chefman, and more.
Contact one of our espresso machine burn lawyers now if you were injured by an espresso machine to find out if you are entitled to compensation at (800) 337-7755.
Espresso Machines with Glass Carafes and Milk Steam Frothers Burn Injury Claims
If you were burned by an exploding carafe from an espresso machine, you may have a claim for personal injury entitling you to money.
There have been numerous complaints with these products already. Here’s what Amazon shoppers are saying:
- “I suffered a pretty bad burn on my hand. I had finished pulling a shot, then turned off the machine … But when I removed the lid on top of the machine, a blast of extremely hot steam shot out! powerful enough to reach the top of the cabinets above the countertop. The blast caught me in the hand! It felt I was being burned nonstop.” –Ethen C.
- “It exploded and everything flew everywhere in my kitchen. Thankfully, I was not hurt.”
- “This product was dangerous out of the box. Hot water and very hot steam leaked everywhere and the machine was dangerously hot to the touch. I thought I had done something wrong. I re read the instructions and followed them to the letter, but hot steam and water were all over the place. Fortunately there were only minor injuries.” – Amazon Customer
- “I’ve used this machine about five times and it consistently leaks, despite using it as directed. Today the bottom fell off completely, leaking hot water everywhere … my hand is throbbing” -J
- “Monday morning when I went to pour it into another cup the bottom completely fell off burning my stomach/feet and flooding my counter. I blamed myself, even though I read the user guide. Later that day the bottom fell off again and I knew that it was happening because of a faulty product, not because of operator error” -Danielle
Injury from a Defective Espresso Machine
Common Espresso Machine Injury and Damage Claims may include:
Burns - If an espresso machine explodes, scalding hot liquids could cause major burns, blistering skin, melted skin, and scars. These burn injuries could require skin grafting, antibiotics, and could even lead to infection.
Lacerations - You could get hit with flying or broken glass, leading to bleeding, cuts and stitches.
Scars and Skin Discoloration - Severe burns could cause the victim's skin to become permanently discolored, or even leave scars. These injuries could require revision surgery or future medical care.
Property Damage - When contents from an espresso machine with a glass carafe explode, it could cause property damage to contents. Coffee, for example, could shoot out from the machine and coat the ceiling, walls and other furniture and valuables.
Wrongful Death - If burn or cut injuries lead to infection, the victim could even die from the injuries. This would lead to a possible wrongful death case.
Call us for a free Espresso Machine injury lawyer consultation!
At the Law Offices of Jason Turchin, we fight for safer products. If your coffee maker exploded, we want to hold the manufacturer responsible and fight to get you the money you deserve.
Victims may be entitled to compensation for:
• Past pain and suffering
• Future pain and suffering
• Past medical expenses
• Future medical expenses
• Lost wages
• Loss of earning capacity
• Household services
• Punitive damages
• Property damage
• and more
We work on a contingency fee, which means we don't get paid any money unless you get compensated. We can file a glass carafe explosion lawsuit if the manufacturer does not do the right thing if there was a defect which caused your injuries.
Contact our firm now or call (800) 337-7755. It's a free consultation!
At the Law Offices of Jason Turchin and through our network of nationwide product liability attorneys
, our product liability attorneys can represent you throughout the entire state of Florida, and throughout the United States.