Zofran Claim Lawyers
ATTENTION MOTHERS LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON ZOFRAN BIRTH DEFECTS, ZOFRAN INJURY CLAIMS AND ZOFRAN LAWSUITS.
Since Zofran has been prescribed to pregnant women, there have been reports of increased risk of birth defects in their children. Our Zofran product liability attorneys are working with other national Zofran lawyers to investigate and pursue Zofran birth defect claims.
Contact us now to find out if you or your child are entitled to compensation for a Zofran birth defect claim at (800) 337-7755.
Zofran AttorneysRecently, our product liability attorneys have been investigating reports of birth defects in children born to mothers who took Zofran during the first trimester of pregnancy. If you or someone you know took Zofran in the first three or four months of pregnancy and has a child with a birth defect, you may have a claim for compensation from GlaxoSmithKline.
If your baby suffered injuries as a result of GlaxoSmithKline's failure to warn about potential cardiac risks and other birth defects, call a Zofran attorney at (800) 337-7755 today.History of Zofran
Ondansetron, or Zofran, is a prescription medication typically prescribed to prevent vomiting and nausea. It is often prescribed to cancer patients to help control nausea and vomiting while going through chemotherapy treatment. It is also given to patients to prevent nausea and vomiting after surgery. Zofran has also reportedly been prescribed off label by obstetricians to pregnant women to help treat morning sickness or vomiting and nausea associated with pregnancy.Florida Zofran Lawsuits - Florida Zofran Claim Information
At the Law Offices of Jason Turchin, we intend on fighting for victims of Zofran to try and get the most money for your child's injuries and to get you the money you deserve.Zofran Birth Defect Studies
Studies suggest a possible link to increased risk of birth defects.
- Medications Used to Treat Nausea and Vomiting of Pregnancy and the Risk of Selected Birth Defects
- Is ondasetron safe for use during pregnancy?
Birth defects caused by Zofran have been in the news recently. Reports of cleft palates, heart deformities and other congenital birth defects have been seen in various newspapers and tv news broadcasts.
- Birth Defects Blamed On Unapproved Morning Sickness Treatment
- Off Label Use of Anti-nausea Drug Blamed For Birth Defects
- Zofran tablets are typically prescribed in 4 mg and 8 mg doses. The pills may be identified or marked as follows:
- ZOFRAN 4mg tablets are typically white and oval, and have the word “Zofran” on one side and “4” on the other.
- ZOFRAN 8mg tablets are typically yellow and oval, and have the word “Zofran” on one side and “8” on the other.
- ZOFRAN 4mg ODT (Orally Disintegrating Tablets) are typically white and round with a“Z4” on one side in unit dose packs.
- ZOFRAN 8mg ODT (Orally Disintegrating Tablets) are typically white and round with a“Z8” on one side in unit dose packs.
Call a Zofran lawyer today to see if you have a case at (800) 337-7755. Jason Turchin has represented more than 5,500 accident and injury victims. Our team includes national Zofran lawyers who work with us as needed on your claim.
You could get significant money damages to help cover medical expenses, out of pocket expenses, and pain and suffering.
Contact our firm now or call (800) 337-7755. It's a free consultation!Visit our Social Media Sites as Well for More Information