Restaurants have an obligation under the law to provide and maintain a safe environment for keeping and serving food. If you got food poisoning from a restaurant in Florida, you may be entitled to money damages for your injuries. For more information or to see if you have a case for food poisoning, call Florida food poisoning attorney Jason Turchin at 800-337-7755 or submit your inquiry online.
Where does food poisoning come from?
Food poisoning can occur because of several reasons, including:
- failing to properly clean and sanitize dishes
- failing to properly train employees on food safety and inspection
- improper keeping a food
- failing to store food at proper temperature
- not properly fumigating for bugs and other vermin
- serving food that has been left out for too long
- serving persons with allergies food after being advised of their allergy
You may be entitled to money for your pain and suffering, medical expenses, time taking off of work, and many other damages.
Where in Florida do you handle food poisoning claims?
As a food poisoning attorney in Florida, we can handle cases in nearly every county throughout Florida, including Miami Dade, Broward, Orange, Osceola, Collier, Palm Beach, Monroe, and many other Florida cities including Weston, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Key West, Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Cooper City, Miramar, Davie, and many others.
Fort Lauderdale food poisoning lawyer - Miami food poisoning attorney