Florida Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Hiring the best Florida motorcycle accident attorney for your situation may be extremely important. If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident in Florida, you may be entitled to money damages for lost wages, pain and suffering, medical bills, insurance co-payments and other damages. Call a Florida motorcycle crash lawyer at the Law Offices of Jason Turchin today at 800-337-7755 for a free consultation including after hours, weekends and holidays. We are open late!
Data reveals that Florida has the second-highest number of registered motorcyclists in the United States. As might be expected, Florida also has the largest annual number of fatalities associated with motorcycle accidents. As a result, it is important for motorcyclists to always exercise a high degree of caution while riding. If you are involved in a motorcycle crash, you should not hesitate to obtain the assistance of a skilled accident attorney.
Common Causes of Florida Motorcycle Accidents
Some motorcyclists crash as a result of mistakes that they make while operating their motorcycle, but a large number of motorcycle accidents occur as the result of someone else’s negligence. Some of the most common causes of motorcycle accidents include the following:
● Aggressive drivers. Some drivers become overly frustrated with traffic and may take out their aggression on the vehicles surrounding them including motorcyclists. These drivers could cause a Florida car accident with a motorcycle.
● Defective motorcycle parts. Sometimes, motorcycle accidents occur as a result of one or several defective parts located on a motorcycle. When critical parts of motorcycles are defective, motorcycles can end up in deadly accidents.
● Distracted drivers. Motorcyclists are more difficult to see than are other drivers on the road. Drivers who fail to pay adequate attention to the road and surrounding conditions are at risk of seriously injuring or killing motorcyclists.
● Intoxicated drivers. Drunk drivers are very dangerous to motorcyclists. Intoxicated drivers have a tendency to not focus while driving, which means that they are much more likely to end up in collisions with motorcyclists.
● Road hazards. Hazardous conditions on the road can greatly endanger the lives of motorcyclists. Some of the most common dangerous conditions include cracks in the road, potholes, and uneven surfaces.
● Traffic violations. It is critical that everyone on the road follows important traffic regulations, including those regulations related to speeding and changing lanes. Failures to follow these rules can greatly endanger motorcyclists.
Common Injuries Caused by Motorcycle Accidents
When motorcycle accidents occur, riders can be seriously injured because they often lack the type of protection that drivers and passengers in cars have. Even though Florida law does not require motorcyclists to wear helmets, it is still a wise idea to do so because it improves the chances of motorcyclists being safe on the road. Some of the most common types of injuries that are known to occur when motorcyclists are injured include:
● Broken arms
● Broken jaws and noses
● Eye injuries
● Fractured collar bones and ribs
● Internal organ injuries
● Leg fractures
● Neck or back injuries
● Skull fractures
● Soft tissue sprains and strains
● Traumatic brain injuries
Many of these injuries require immediate medical care and lead to extensive rehabilitative treatment. As a result of these injuries, motorcyclists frequently end up facing particularly large medical bills. Fortunately, an experienced attorney is prepared to help you create a strong legal strategy to make sure that you obtain the compensation that you deserve.
Speak with an Experienced Florida Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
The experienced legal team at the Law Offices of Jason Turchin has substantial experience representing the victims of motorcycle accidents. The more quickly that you call our office, the sooner that we can begin taking the steps necessary to make sure that you receive the compensation you deserve. Contact us today to schedule an initial free case evaluation.
The Law Offices of Jason Turchin has represented victims of motorcycle accidents against many major car insurance companies, like GEICO, Allstate, Progressive, State Farm, Zurich, Gallagher Bassett, and USAA.
We are Florida motorcycle accident lawyers who handle cases throughout the entire state of Florida. This includes a motorcycle crash in Miami, motorcycle injury claim in Weston, motorcycle collision in Ft Lauderdale, Orlando motorcycle accident, biker week motorcycle crash, brain injury from motorcycle accident in key west, and many other claims.
Our office handles all motorcycle accident cases on a contingency fee. This means that you do not have to pay our firm any money out of pocket to help with the case. We only get paid if there is a recovery. We also waive all fees and costs if there is no recovery.
Our staff is trained to help you with your FL motorcycle accident case with compassion and diligence. We understand that you did not ask to be in this situation and we know how difficult it is to concentrate on your health while pursuing your right to recover damages for your injuries.
Call my office for a FREE CONSULTATION with an experienced FL Motorcycle Accident attorney at (800) 337-7755!