Pressure Cooker Injury
If you were burned by a pressure cooker that exploded, you may be entitled to compensation to cover your pain and suffering, scars, medical treatment, and more. Our pressure cooker product liability attorneys have handled many cases where someone was burned by exploding contents from a pressure cooker. If you need a pressure cooker attorney because your pressure cooker exploded and burned you, call us today. We represent many people burned by a pressure cooker, and can handle claims against the Power Pressure Cooker, Gourmia Pressure Cooker, Crock Pot Pressure Cooker, Fagor, Instant Pot, Cuisinart and many others.
Contact one of our pressure cooker burn lawyers now if you were injured by a Pressure Cooker to find out if you are entitled to compensation at 800-337-7755. We've already handled many claims against Tristar and the Power Pressure Cooker manufacturers, Gourmia, Crock Pot and many others.
- "this was my first pressure cooker and I really needed to rely on instructions but the booklet it came with really was useless." jacobalex
- Inadequate instructions without sufficient safety instructions may increase potential liability for any injury caused by the Power Pressure Cooker XL
- "After cooking, the release button wouldn't release. I had to get a screwdriver and manually depress the valve to get the pressure out so I could open it." old sandals
- A faulty release button could cause contents to explode onto the user when the cooker is opened. Scalding hot soup or product could be extremely dangerous if it shoots out of the cooker.
- "Used the pressure cooker 1 time with success. After that, never could get the top to seal correctly. Almost burnt myself went the lid popped off on its own" budro2u
- A faulty seal could cause contents to shoot out during the cooking process, or afterwards, and could be very dangerous.
- "no way to stop ,except pull the plug."
- Without a way to stop the cooker, pressure could build up and the food could get burning hot when unintended by the user.
- "The first one after the 2nd use had the white lettering on the release valve completely disappear, I did an even exchange. The 2nd one after 2 uses while making pasta over heated and never shut off when timer ended so it burned terribly to the bottom, I did an even exchange. The third one never sealed correctly from the first use. Steam would escape from the handle."
- This consumer had several safety issues with 3 different pressure cookers she purchased.
- Poor instructions
- Lettering on the release valve disappeared, making it impossible for the consumer to use it as designed
- Cooker never shut off even after the timer ended
- Lid does not seal properly, allowing steam to escape from unintended places
- No manual safety shut off
- Lid may pop off during use
- Release valve may get stuck and cause the cooker to seal shut
- Release valve may move out of place
- Float valve may not work properly
Common Pressure Cooker Injury and Damage Claims may include:
Wrongful Death - If burn injuries lead to infection, the victim could even die from the injuries. This would lead to a possible wrongful death case.
Call us for a free Pressure Cooker injury lawyer consultation!
At the Law Offices of Jason Turchin, we fight for safer products. If there is a defective pressure cooker causing injury to customers, we want to hold the manufacturer responsible and fight to get the victims the money they deserve.
Victims may be entitled to compensation for:
- Past pain and suffering
- Future pain and suffering
- Past medical expenses
- Future medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Household services
- Punitive damages
- Property damage
- and more
Contact our firm now or call 1-800-337-7755. It's a free consultation!
At the Law Offices of Jason Turchin and through our network of nationwide product liability attorneys, our pressure cooker injury attorneys can represent you in Florida, and throughout the United States if you were injured by a pressure cooker.
Visit our Social Media Sites as well for more information: