Car Accident at Disney World
A car accident in Disney World can turn the most magical vacation into a nightmare. Millions of visitors come to Disney World every year expecting to have an amazing vacation. Unfortunately, a car accident on Disney property is quite common. From loss of the rental car used to personal injury to hospital visit or urgent care, and then having to deal with insurance companies, all while trying to have a vacation with your family can be extremely stressful and challenging. That’s why the law offices of Jason Turchin is here to help you with your car accident at Disney World.What do I do if I Have a Car Accident at Disney World?
- Call the police. If you were in a car accident in Disney World, you should call 911 so that the police can come and take a record or report of what happened. They can also call an ambulance for you if you have any pain from the car accident.
- Take photos. If there is a lot of property damage to the other persons car, bus or van, try to take pictures as that might help to prove that your injuries are related to the accident. This is a good idea even if you do not feel pain right away.
- Get medical care. If you were hurt in a car accident at Disney World, you should get medical attention as soon as possible. Not only cannot help to make you feel better, but it may also help to document the seriousness of your injuries. Sometimes people want to wait to go back to their home in order to get medical care, but this may give insurance company as an argument that your injuries were not serious enough to receive medical treatment right away. That could hurt your case settlement down the road.
- Check your insurance. If you were in a car accident in Disney World using your own vehicle, your own car insurance should apply. However, if you were driving a rental car you should look at the rental agreement to see what insurance coverages you purchased or might be available.
- Note the insurance company of the person at fault. Every vehicle in the state of Florida is required to have some type of insurance. Many of the vehicles driven on Disney property or commercial vehicles, like a minivan, Uber, Lyft, a shuttle service, emirs transportation bus or van, or a Walt Disney World van or bus like the magical express or Disney cruise line bus. Most commercial vehicles have significant insurance coverage to pay for any injuries or damage they might have caused you during your vacation in Disney World.
The personal injury lawyers at the Law offices of Jason Turchin have significant experience handling car accident claims I’ll be half of people hurt at Disney World while on vacation. We are very familiar with the different resorts and theme parks throughout the Walt Disney World property in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.How do I File a Walt Disney World Car Accident Lawsuit?
Generally, you would file a lawsuit in Orlando circuit Court or federal court in the middle District of Florida if you were injured in a car accident while on vacation at Disney world. Our attorneys are admitted to practice in all Florida State and federal courts, including those in and around Orlando Florida.
It is also possible for us to settle your Disney World car accident claim without ever having to file a lawsuit. This means that you could get money for your car accident in Disney without ever having to come back to Florida.Disney World Contingency Lawyers
If you were hurt in an accident on Disney property, you may be entitled to money for your injuries, medical expenses, property damage, and lost vacation. Our car accident lawyers in Orlando handle claims on a contingency fee basis, which means you do not have to pay us any money out of pocket. We only get paid if you ever get money for the accident.How do I contact a Disney Car Accident Lawyer?
We are open late, on weekends and holidays to help with your car accident claim in Disney World. You can reach us throughout the day or evening toll-free at 800-337-7755, or you might try our live chat or send me your inquiry through our contact form.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re happy to talk to you and answer any questions you might have to see if it is worth pursuing a claim for a car accident while on vacation in Disney World.