Crashworthiness Claim Lawyer
Our Florida vehicle product liability attorneys handle crashworthiness cases throughout Florida. Crashworthiness often refers to whether a car can withstand normal impacts after crash while minimizing injury or death.
If you or a loved one sustained serious bodily injury or were killed after a crash as a result of the vehicle's failure to protect you or your loved one, call crashworthiness lawyer in Florida at the Law Offices of Jason Turchin at 800-337-7755.
If you or a loved one sustained serious bodily injury or were killed after a crash as a result of the vehicle's failure to protect you or your loved one, call crashworthiness lawyer in Florida at the Law Offices of Jason Turchin at 800-337-7755 or submit your inquiry online.
Car companies which may have a crashworthiness issues
Many car manufacturers may have issues with the design or manufacture of their vehicle leading to crashworthiness claims against them for personal injury and wrongful death in Florida. These many include Florida crashworthiness claims against Honda, Toyota, Chrysler, Dodge, Hyundai, Ford and many others.
What are some of the common crashworthiness claims?
Crashworthiness claims often include injuries or death which are greater than what was normally expected from the particular crash. That means, for example, in a minor car accident it is expected that someone may have neck or back pain or sprain. If after the crash, the airbag deploys and pieces of metal shoot out of the airbag and strike the person, pain, suffering and medical expenses may be recovered against that company or car company.
Another example maybe in a typical T-bone accident where the front of the car should simply crumple and protect the passenger or driver but instead the front section of the car including the engine pushes through the dash area of the vehicle's interior and crushes the driver or passenger.
Common crashworthiness claims
- Airbag burns
- Airbags deploying with too much force
- Airbag explosions causing pieces of metal from the interior of the airbag to fly through the interior compartment of the car and injure or kill the driver or passenger
- Tire tread separation
- Roof crush injuries or death where the roof failed to hold up
- Defective crumple zones on vehicles
- Seatbelt failures
- Vehicle manufacturing defect claims where the car was not assembled properly
Injuries and Death in Florida caused by crashworthiness issues with a vehicle have been the subject of many lawsuits. Some of these lawsuits have been seen in the news.
Common injuries caused by crashworthiness issues
- Neck or facial lacerations caused by pieces of metal flying through the interior of the vehicle
- Fractured legs or crushed legs caused by the engine section coming in to the dashboard area and crushing the legs of the driver or passenger
- Driver or passenger ejection from the vehicle caused by seat belt failure
- Death caused by an airbag malfunction, seatbelt malfunction, roof crush, defective crumple zone, or other vehicle design defect or manufacturing defect
- Fractures, cuts, burns, broken bones, or other serious bodily injury caused by design or manufacturing defects
- Catastrophic injuries
- Traumatic brain injury caused by a vehicle's failure to protect the driver or passenger
Contact our firm now or call 1-800-337-7755. It's a free consultation!
Visit our Social Media Sites as well for more information: