Automotive Product Liability
Our product liability lawyers at the Law Offices of Jason Turchin have handled vehicle defect cases throughout the US. If you or a loved one was injured as a result of a problem with your vehicle, you may have a claim against the car or truck manufacturer or part maker. Call one of our vehicle product liability attorneys today at 800-337-7755 for free consultation! We only get paid if you recover money, so give us a call today to see how we can help.Vehicle Manufacturing Defect Claims in Florida
Defects of cars and vehicle parts can cause accidents that may result in injuries or even deaths. A person injured in an accident due to a defective car, motorcycle, ATV, or truck may have a vehicle defect claim. A vehicle defect claim is categorized as a product liability case. The victim should consult with an experienced product liability attorney at the Law Offices of Jason Turchin to discuss the details of such a claim.Automotive Product Liability Claims We can Handle
Our vehicle injury lawyers try to stay on top of the most recent and common vehicle defects, recalls and product issues. Some cases we may investigate include:
- Jeep and Chrysler Vehicles That Suddenly Stop - Recent reports found that the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica and 2019 Jeep Cherokee have a possible torque issue which could cause the vehicle to stop at any given time. This could be extremely dangerous and could cause a serious accident.
- Jeep and Dodge Vehicles With Airbags That Spontaneously Deploy Without An Accident - Our office is handling several claims where a driver or passenger was injured when the vehicle airbags suddenly went off without an accident.
- Mercedes Benz Seat Belt Doesn't Lock In Accident - A recall was recently issued in several Mercedes vehicles after finding that the vehicle may not detect a seat belt is in use, so when the vehicle gets into an accident, the seat belt may not lock. This could cause the passenger or driver to fly forward or sideways and sustain serious injury.
- Takata Airbag Shrapnel Injury Claims - Our office has handled more Takata claims than most other law firms in the country. We also filed one of the earliest known lawsuits against Honda and Takata alleging shrapnel.
- Takata Bankruptcy Fund Claims - With over 80,000,000 vehicles recalled with Takata airbags, Takata filed for bankruptcy. They recently set up a large multi-million dollar settlement fund. If you were injured by a Takata airbag, even if it was a few years ago, you may still be able to make a claim through the settlement fund.
- Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and Chrysler Cruise Control Does Not Turn Off - A recent recall found that certain Dodge and Chrysler cars have cruise control which may not turn off while driving on a highway. This could cause a car accident or fatal car accident causing serious injury or death to the driver and occupants.
- Subaru Car Unexpected Stalling - Some Subaru cars may stall suddenly while driving due to a possible defect, which could lead to a car accident. A recent recall was issued for this defect, but many cars remain on the road. Subaru may be responsible to give compensation for any injury or death caused by a crash if the vehicle stalled suddenly.
- Ford Focus Unexpected Stalling - Ford recalled several vehicles because the cars may stall suddenly while driving. Many of these vehicles are still on the road with unsuspecting drivers not knowing they may be in danger. If you had a crash as a result of your vehicle stalling suddenly, you may be entitled to compensation.
A product liability case can be complicated. It is important to have an experienced product liability lawyer review your vehicle accident case. There are two basic types of product liability claims involving vehicles. The vehicle may have had a defective part or a flaw in manufacturing that caused the accident. Another type of vehicle product liability case is if the design of the vehicle was dangerous and caused the injury.Common Vehicle Defect Claims in Florida
Some common vehicle defects have been the subject of vehicle defect claims. Motorcycles with instability at high speeds, tires prone to blowouts, seat belt failures, roof collapse, insufficient structural integrity, defective airbags, or all terrain vehicles (ATVs) that often roll over have been involved in product liability cases. Injuries caused by a defective vehicle include broken bones, head injuries, collapsed lungs, neck and back injuries, brain damage, paralysis, and even death. People who were injured in an accident that may have been caused by the vehicle or a vehicle part should talk to an experienced product liability lawyer at the Law Offices of Jason Turchin today to see if you have a claim.
The lawyer would identify the responsible parties who should be the defendants for the product liability claim. The manufacturer of the vehicle is likely to be named as a defendant, but other companies may be responsible as well. A parts manufacturer could be included if the accident was caused by a defective part. The car dealership or used car dealer could be another defendant in the case.
Car manufacturers are big businesses who have the resources to hire skilled legal counsel experienced in defending vehicle defect claims. It is crucial for someone who was injured in an accident caused by a vehicle defect to hire a lawyer who has the experience at representing those who have been hurt in an accident.Proving the Vehicle Defect Claim
Product liability attorneys in Florida may need to prove that the person was injured due to the defective vehicle. In some cases, the cause of the injury is linked very closely to the defective part or design. For example, a person sustains severe facial and head injuries when the airbag fails to deploy in a head-on collision. In other cases, the link to the defective part may not be as obvious. Sometimes it is necessary to hire an expert to help analyze the vehicle to see if a defect caused or contributed to one's injury or death.
The injured person may be entitled to compensation for medical expenses, lost income, future medical bills due to the injuries, mental anguish, and pain and suffering, among other damages.Contact Us Today!
If you were injured in an accident and think a defect in the vehicle may have caused or contributed to your injuries, call a product liability attorney at the Law Offices of Jason Turchin today at (800) 337-7755 or submit your inquiry online. The consultation is free!
- CBS Coverage Update On Exploding Airbag Recall
- State Takes Action On Takata Airbag Recalls
- CBS Airbag Investigation Intro
- CBS Investigates South Florida Airbag Shrapnel Injury Claim
- Defective Airbag Explainer Video
- NBC Reports On Millions Of Recalled Defective Airbags
- Airbag Shrapnel Rips Off Ear of Driver
- CBS Investigates What Takata Knew For Decades
- Miami Woman Injured By Metal Shooting From Airbag
- Millions of Vehicles With Defective Airbags Recalled
- Airbag Lawyers File Another Airbag Injury Lawsuit In Florida
- Product Liability Lawyers in Miami File One of the First Airbag Lawsuits Against Honda and Takata
- Crashworthiness Claim Lawyer
- Chrysler and Dodge Cruise Control Malfunction
- Chrysler & Jeep Sudden Stopping
- Dodge Cruise Control Does Not Turn Off
- Ford Focus Unexpected Stalling
- Forest River Bus Seat Failure
- GM Faulty Ignition Switch Claims
- Hyundai Kia Seatbelt Airbag Malfunction
- Jeep Fiat Chrysler Spontaneous Airbag Deployment Claims
- Keystone RV Loss of Braking Ability
- Kia Sorento Steering Column Separation
- Mazda Airbag Inflator Injury
- Mercedes Seat Belt Defect
- Nissan Ignition Turned Off
- Nissan Versa Airbag Claim
- Porche Rear Seat Belt Failure
- Subaru Unexpected Stalling
- Suzuki Power Steering Failure
- Tire Tread Separation Lawsuit in Florida
- Airbag Defect Injury Attorneys